These Sloth Rocket Games Terms of Service (the "Terms of Service") describe the terms pursuant to which Sloth Rocket Games, LLC ("Sloth Rocket Games" "we" or "us") offers you access to online services offered by Sloth Rocket Games (including, but not limited to, services provided at or using the domain slothrocketgames.com) (the "Site"), and tools or applications (including, but not limited to, mobile and other software applications) (the "Applications") related to the Site (collectively, the "Service"). These Terms of Service apply when you access, visit or use any portion of the Service. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU SHOULD DELETE THE APPLICATIONS FROM YOUR DEVICE AND YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE the Service.
1. About Sloth Rocket Games; Eligibility. The Services are not targeted towards, not intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use the Services only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
2. Acceptance of the Terms of Service. You accept these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service when you access, visit or use the Service or create a Sloth Rocket Games Account (as defined below). Please read these Terms of Service carefully because they govern your access to and use of the Service and set forth legally binding terms applicable to your use of our Service.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: These Terms of Service contain provisions that govern how claims you and Sloth Rocket Games have against each other are resolved (see Section 16 (Limitation of Liability), Section 20 (Choice of Law and Forum) and Section 21 (Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Class Action Remedies) below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate (see Section 21(A)), which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate in accordance with Section 21(D). Unless you opt-out: (A) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against Sloth Rocket Games on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding and (B) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
3. Amendments: You acknowledge and agree that we may update the Service with or without notifying You. We may require that you accept updates to the Service and You may also need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Service.
If you do not agree to the new terms, you may terminate your account within the applicable thirty (30) day period and you will not be bound by the new terms. Otherwise, the new terms will take effect after thirty (30) days. These Terms of Service may not be otherwise amended except in a writing hand signed by you and an authorized representative of Sloth Rocket Games. For purposes of this provision, a "writing" does not include an email message and a signature does not include an electronic signature.
4. Entertainment Purposes Only. The Service is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Service does not allow users to wager currency or any other item of monetary value. The accumulation and redemption of Loyalty Gems (as defined below) and the purchase of Virtual Items (as defined below) bear no correlation, correspondence, or relation to the outcome of any game you may play during your use of the Service. Breach of this Section 2 shall result in the immediate termination of your Sloth Rocket Games Account.
6. Sloth Rocket Games Accounts and Registration. To access the full functionality of the Service, you must create an account on the Site with which your Registration Data (as defined below), User Content (as defined below), Loyalty Gems (as defined below), or other information will be associated (a "Sloth Rocket Games Account"). You may be able to use certain portions the Service without creating a Sloth Rocket Games Account, but you will not be able to access some features of the Service unless you create a Sloth Rocket Games Account. You can create a Sloth Rocket Games Account either by directly registering through the Service. By creating a Sloth Rocket Games Account you represent that you are: (i) over the age of thirteen(13); (ii) not barred from using the Service under the laws of the United States or any other jurisdiction from which you access the Service.
1. Creating an Account Directly through the Service. If you choose to create a Sloth Rocket Games Account directly through the Service, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, such as your email address, and birthday (used only for age verification and not stored) as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data"); (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (iii) not use the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or in a way that otherwise causes confusion as to the origin of your account. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or that impersonates another person, or if Sloth Rocket Games has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or impersonates another person, Sloth Rocket Games may suspend or terminate your account and refuse to allow you to use the Service at any time.
3. Inactive Accounts. If You do not use your Sloth Rocket Games Account by logging on and playing a game at least once every 30 days, your account may be deemed inactive. You may, at any time, reactivate your account by logging in and playing a game. When an account has been deemed inactive, Sloth Rocket Games may, at its sole discretion, cause any Virtual Items (as defined below) or Loyalty Gems (as defined below) accumulated, "purchased", "bought", or "earned" by you to expire. Once Your account is deemed inactive, Sloth Rocket Games may, at its sole discretion, cause any Prizes which have been purchased by you but not yet redeemed to expire.
7. Ownership of the Service. Except for User Content (as described below in Section 7), you agree that Sloth Rocket Games and its licensors or partners own all rights, title and interest in the Service and all materials provided by us in connection with the Service, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights or photographs, (the "Sloth Rocket Games Content"), and all intellectual property rights related to the Sloth Rocket Games Content. You may not (and you may not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Service. The Sloth Rocket Games/Congo Coin Pusher name, logo and symbols and related names are trademarks and service marks of Sloth Rocket Games (the "Sloth Rocket Games Marks"). You agree not to display or otherwise use any Sloth Rocket Games Marks without Sloth Rocket Games's prior written consent.
8. Virtual Items. From time to time during your use of the Service, you may have the opportunity to "earn", "buy" or "purchase" (a) virtual in-game items; or (b) virtual in-game points, including but not limited to virtual coins, cash, points, or gems, all for use in the Service (together with virtual in-game items, "Virtual Items"). You do not in fact "own" the Virtual Items and the amounts of any Virtual Item do not correspond to any credit balance of real points or gems or its equivalent. Vitrual Items have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Sloth Rocket Games does not grant you any licenses, rights, title, or interest in or to any portion of the Service by virtue of your "earning", "buying", or "purchasing" any Virtual Items. Your purchase of Virtual Items is final and is not refundable, transferable, or exchangeable, except in Sloth Rocket Games's sole discretion. Sloth Rocket Games prohibits and does not recognize any purported transfers of Virtual Items effectuated outside of the Service, or the purported sale, gift, or trade of anything that appears or originates in the Service, unless otherwise expressly authorized by Sloth Rocket Games in writing. Accordingly, you may not trade, sell, or attempt to sell in-game Virtual Items for real money, or exchange Virtual Items for value of any kind outside of a game, without Sloth Rocket Games's express written permission. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void, and will subject your Sloth Rocket Games Account to termination. you acknowledge and agree: (a) that Sloth Rocket Games may change the price of Virtual Items at any time, without notice, for any reason or for no reason, (b) that the amount of virtual in-game Gems necessary to obtain certain Virtual Items may fluctuate, and (c) that Sloth Rocket Games has no liability to you for any changes in the price of such Virtual Items and/or the amount of virtual in-game Gems necessary to obtain Virtual Items. Sloth Rocket Games reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the quantity of the Virtual Items you may purchase and/or to refuse to allow you to purchase such Virtual Items. You acknowledge and agree that Sloth Rocket Games shall have no liability for loss of Virtual Items due to any unauthorized third party activity, such as hacking, phishing, password mining, social engineering, and/or any other unauthorized third party activity. Sloth Rocket Games may replace such lost Virtual Items at its sole discretion on a case-by-case basis, without incurring any further obligation or liability. Sloth Rocket Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the content that appears on the in the Service.
9. Loyalty Gems. You will have the opportunity to accumulate "Loyalty Gems" through your use of the Service. Loyalty Gems are virtual in-game gems that you may use to "purchase" other Virtual Items within the Service. As with all Virtual Items, you do not in fact own the Loyalty Gems you accumulate and the amounts of any Loyalty Gems you accumulate do not correspond to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Loyalty Gems have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Sloth Rocket Games does not grant you any licenses, rights, title, or interest in or to any portion of the Service by virtue of your "earning", "buying", or "purchasing" any Loyalty Gems. In the event we encounter issues with the game that impact the accumulation of Loyalty Gems and/or the redemption of Prizes, Sloth Rocket Games reserves the right to correct any such errors.
1. Accumulating Loyalty Gems. You may accumulate Loyalty Gems by taking certain actions while using the Services. By way of example, you may earn Loyalty Gems by completing achievements, gaining a new player level, playing the game for a specified duration, or participating in adventures. The foregoing list is solely for purposes of example and explanation and is not meant to be exclusive or exhaustive.
2. Using Loyalty Gems. You may exchange your accumulated Loyalty Gems for in-game Virtual Items in the Service. You may also exchange your Loyalty Gems for Prizes described in the "Prizes" area of the Service ("Prizes"). The first time you exchange your Loyalty Gems for Prizes, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and/or home mailing address. Once you have exchanged Loyalty Gems for a Prize, you are said to have "purchased" that Prize. Some Prizes may be redeemed immediately online through the Service, but other Prizes may require you to enter your home mailing address. Because the redemption period, redemption procedures, and other terms of Prizes may vary, you must review the specific terms and conditions of each Prize you purchase using your Loyalty Gems. Sloth Rocket Games is not responsible for the terms and conditions of the Prizes and bears no responsibility to you for any such unread, misread or misunderstood terms. The selection and availability of Prizes is subject to change without notice and Sloth Rocket Games makes no guarantees as to the availability of any Prize. The terms set forth in Section 15B below ("Products Purchased Directly from Sloth Rocket Games") shall not apply to any purchases of Prizes.
3. Prize Cancellation and Refunds. Once a Prize has been redeemed and sent to the email address provided, there are no cancellations or refunds of you Loyalty Gems.
4. Changes and Other Prize Terms. You may not sell, trade, barter, bequeath, or in any way transfer any Prize to any other party. Any attempt to do so may invalidate the Prize and result in the termination of your Sloth Rocket Games Account.
10. User Content.
1. Responsibility for User Content. If you have a Sloth Rocket Games Account you may be able to post, add, upload, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available content through the Service including comments, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, images, illustrations, or other materials ("User Content"). All User Content posted by you will be associated with your Sloth Rocket Games Account. You, and not Sloth Rocket Games, will be solely responsible for all User Content associated with your Sloth Rocket Games Account, and other users of the Service, and not Sloth Rocket Games, are similarly responsible for the User Content associated with their Sloth Rocket Games accounts. By posting User Content on the Service, you agree to assume full responsibility for the applicable User Content and represent that: (i) you are the sole owner of all User Content that you make available through the Serviceor that you have all rights, licenses, consents and/or releases necessary to make your User Content available through the Serviceand to grant to Sloth Rocket Games the rights to your User Content described in these Terms of Service, (ii) the User Content does not and will not infringe the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights, publicity rights or rights of privacy, and (iii) all of your User Content and other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate. Please remember that the Service is a public platform and that other users of the Service may search for, see and/or use any User Content that you make publicly available through the Service. Sloth Rocket Games has the right, but not the obligation, to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any User Content that violates these Terms of Service or that it otherwise deems objectionable. Should your account or your User Content be removed from the Service, Sloth Rocket Games reserves the right to retain your User Content for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
11. Sloth Rocket Games's Rights in User Content. Sloth Rocket Games does not claim ownership of your User Content. However, you grant Sloth Rocket Games a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable right and license to use, distribute, publish, reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display your User Content and to incorporate your User Content into any form, medium or technology, and to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights you have in your User Content in any media known now or in the future in connection with the Service, all without compensation to you. This license includes, without limitation, the right for us to use, feature, display, or highlight any User Content that you post to the Service from the Service or other third party websites including, but not limited to, any Social Media Service. You release Sloth Rocket Games from and against any and all claims of any kind which you may have against Sloth Rocket Games in connection with such use, including, but not limited to, those based on rights of publicity or privacy. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of data associated with the Service, including your User Content, may require: (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to your User Content to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
12. Prohibited User Content. While using the Service, you agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that:
o is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, infringing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
o creates a risk of harm, loss, or damage to any person or property or a risk of physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
o seeks to harm or exploit minors in any way, including, but not limited to, by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
o violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations or contains any information or content that is illegal; or
o infringes any third party's intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights or contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
13. Prohibited User Conduct. While using the Service, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
o use, display, mirror, or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Sloth Rocket Games name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any portion of the Service, without our express written consent;
o access the Service by any means other than through interfaces provided by Sloth Rocket Games and as otherwise expressly authorized under these Terms of Service;
o access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
o avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Sloth Rocket Games or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service;
o forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Service;
o attempt to access or search the Service or scrape or download User Content from the Service, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Sloth Rocket Games or other generally available third party web browsers;
o send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
o use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing the Service or an Sloth Rocket Games trademark, logo, or URL without Sloth Rocket Games's express written consent;
o attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the Applications or other software used to provide the Service;
o interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
o reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Service (including your account) or your access to or use of the Service;
o disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects the ability of other users to engage in real-time exchanges;
o collect or store any personally identifiable information from other members of the Service without their express permission;
o stalk or otherwise harass another person or entity;
o impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
o violate any applicable law or regulation; or
o encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in these Terms of Service.
14. User Feedback. Sloth Rocket Games welcomes and encourages your feedback, but please do not submit any proprietary or confidential information, suggestions or materials via email, the Service or any other method. By submitting opinions, suggestions, feedback, and/or proposals through the Service, or through any other communication with Sloth Rocket Games, you acknowledge and agree that: (A) the suggestions or feedback you provide will not contain confidential or proprietary information; (B) Sloth Rocket Games is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the suggestions and feedback you provide; (C) Sloth Rocket Games shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) the suggestions and feedback you provide for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (D) Sloth Rocket Games may have similar ideas to the suggestions and feedback you provide already under consideration or in development; (E) the suggestions and feedback you provide will automatically become the property of Sloth Rocket Games without any obligation of Sloth Rocket Games to you and you hereby assign all of your rights in the suggestions and feedback to Sloth Rocket Games; (F) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Sloth Rocket Games under any circumstances, and (G) you will not submit any materials that you do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements). You expressly agree that you will solely bear any liability related to your submission of these materials through the Service or to Sloth Rocket Games.
15. Links to Other Websites. The Service may contain links to third party websites, resources or data, and other users of the Service may post links to third party websites, resources or data. You acknowledge and agree that Sloth Rocket Games is not responsible or liable for the availability of these websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources, including payment or delivery of such goods or services from these websites. You also acknowledge that you are solely responsible for and assume all risk arising from the use of any of these websites, resources or data. Links to third party websites on the Service are not intended as endorsements or referrals by Sloth Rocket Games of any products, services or information contained on the applicable websites. These Terms of Service do not apply to third party websites, including the content of and your activity on those websites. You should review third-party websites' terms of service, privacy policies and all other website documents, and inform yourself of the regulations, policies and practices of third-party websites.
16. Products and Services Offered For Sale on the Service. Sloth Rocket Games may offer products or services for sale on the Service, either directly from Sloth Rocket Games or from third-party websites.
0. Products Purchased From Third Parties. If you purchase any products or services from third parties that offer their products or services for sale through the Service, the applicable transaction is solely between you and the applicable third party, and will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed to by you and the applicable third party. You agree that the Sloth Rocket Games Parties will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of transactions with these third parties.
1. Products Purchased Directly from Sloth Rocket Games. Sloth Rocket Games may from time to time choose to directly offer products or services for sale through the Service in accordance with the terms set forth below.
2. Product Descriptions. Sloth Rocket Games attempts to provide accurate descriptions of the products and services it offers for sale through the Service. However, Sloth Rocket Games does not warrant that any product or service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product or service that you purchase from Sloth Rocket Games through the Service is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item in accordance with Section 13(B)(iii) below.
3. Pricing. Pricing information will be provided at the time the product or service is offered for sale through the Service. Sloth Rocket Games attempts to provide accurate pricing information; however, pricing errors may occur. Sloth Rocket Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or service whose price was incorrectly posted on the Service. If this occurs, Sloth Rocket Games will notify you by email.
4. Returns. The return policy for any products or services you purchase through the Service will be provided at the time the applicable product or service is offered for sale through the Service.
5. Shipping. Sloth Rocket Games will charge you fees for shipping based on a number of factors, such as the method of shipment, shipment destination and preferred timing of the shipment. This information and the related pricing will be provided to you and confirmed by you before you place your order.
6. Order Cancellations. Sloth Rocket Games may, in its sole discretion, choose not to process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. For example, if the product you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced. You will either not be charged or will be refunded for orders that Sloth Rocket Games does not process or elects to cancel.
7. Sales Tax. Sloth Rocket Games will calculate and charge sales tax in accordance with applicable state and local tax laws.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Service IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SLOTH ROCKET GAMES, LLCAND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SLOTH ROCKET GAMES PARTIES") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SLOTH ROCKET GAMES PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR DEPICTIONS, OR OTHER CONTENT OFFERED AS PART OF THE SERVICE, ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR COMPLETE.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT FROM the Service, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT through the Service. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO the Service OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. THE SLOTH ROCKET GAMES PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY CONTENT OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
18. Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SLOTH ROCKET GAMES Parties WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF a SLOTH ROCKET GAMES Party HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR ACCESS OF, OR INABILITY TO USE or access, the Service.
20. Copyright Policy. Sloth Rocket Games respects the rights of content owners and asks that you do the same. You are responsible for any content that you make available through the Service. When sharing any content that is owned by third-parties, such as photographs, images, articles or links, you should credit the original source. Sloth Rocket Games is an internet service provider (ISP) and does not monitor the Site or other sharing tools for inappropriate or unlawful content.
Sloth Rocket Games does provide content owners with the ability to notify Sloth Rocket Games if they believe that their work has been used or shared in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. Copyright owners and their authorized agents may submit Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notifications to Sloth Rocket Games as set forth below. When we receive a valid DMCA notification, we will take down the applicable material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material. If the affected user sends us a valid counter-notification, we will restore access to the material unless we receive notice from the copyright owner that it has filed suit seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringement, in which case, pursuant to the DMCA, access to the material will not be restored absent a court order.
0. Filing a Copyright Complaint. If you are a copyright owner or its agent and believe that any user content made available through the Service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing Sloth Rocket Games's Copyright Agent (using the Copyright Agent contact information set forth below) with the following information in writing (pursuant to 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3)):
§ The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
§ Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
§ Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sloth Rocket Games, the service provider, to locate the material;
§ Information reasonably sufficient to permit Sloth Rocket Games, the service provider, to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
§ A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
§ A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If we receive a notification, we will send a copy of the notification to the user who posted the material addressed by your notification.
1. Responding to a Copyright Complaint with a Counter-Notice. If Sloth Rocket Games notifies you that your content has been removed based on a copyright claim submitted, and you believe your content was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notice. To file a counter-notice, you should respond to the notice that you received with the following information:
§ Your physical or electronic signature;
§ Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
§ The source address for your content that was removed;
§ A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that your content was removed in error; and
§ A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the Judicial District in which your address is located (or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any Judicial District in which Sloth Rocket Games may be found) and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the original copyright complaint or an agent of such person.
When we receive your counter-notice, we will forward a copy of it to the person who filed the original copyright claim. If we do not receive notice within ten (10) business days that such person is taking further action, we may restore your content.
21. Release. If you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Service, you agree to release the Sloth Rocket Games Parties from any and all claims, demands and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes between you and another user of the Service.
22. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold the Sloth Rocket Games Parties harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (A) your User Content; (B) your use of the Service; (C) your violation of these Terms of Service; or (D) your violation of any law rights of another party.
23. Choice of Law and Forum. The laws of the State of Georgia apply to these Terms of Service and to your relationship with the Sloth Rocket Games Parties, without regard to conflict of law principles, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce this Agreement in the federal or state courts located in Forsyth County, Georgia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Forsyth County, Georgia.
24. Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Class Remedies.
0. Arbitration. The parties shall use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service (including its formation, performance and breach) and your use of the Service shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes of the AAA, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms of Service is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator's award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit, we will pay the additional cost.
The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
1. Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
2. Exception- Litigation of Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties' decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's jurisdiction.
3. Thirty Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth this section by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following address: Sloth Rocket Games Legal Department, 1420 Oak Industrial Lane, Cumming, GA. 30041. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of registering to use the Service, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms set forth above. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them. In addition, if you elect to opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we may terminate your use of the Service.
25. Special Provisions for Users Located Outside of the United States. The Service is intended for users in the United States and Sloth Rocket Games's policies and procedures are based on United States law. As a result, if you are using the Service from a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the United States Treasury Department's list of "Specially Designated Nationals," you agree that you will not conduct any commercial activities using or through the Service.
26. Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Sloth Rocket Games's national registered agent (in the case of Sloth Rocket Games) or to the email address you have designated on your account (in your case). Notice to you shall be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after the email is sent.
27. Assignability. You may not assign or delegate any right or obligation you have under these Terms of Service, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Sloth Rocket Games. Sloth Rocket Games may assign or delegate any right or obligation under these Terms of Service, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without your consent.
29. Headings. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
30. Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service (including incorporated policies and rules) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following Sections survive any termination of these Terms of Service: Section 8 (Sloth Rocket Games's Rights in User Content), Section 15 (Limitation of Liability), Section 18 (Release), Section 19 (Indemnity) and Section 20 (Choice of Law and Forum), and Section 21 (Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Class Action Remedies).
31. No Oral Modifications. Employees of the Sloth Rocket Games Parties are not authorized to modify the terms of these Terms of Service, either verbally or in writing. If any employee of the Sloth Rocket Games Parties offers to modify these Terms of Service, he or she is not acting as an agent for the Sloth Rocket Games Parties or speaking on our behalf. You may not rely, and should not act in reliance on, any statement or communication from an employee of the Sloth Rocket Games Parties or anyone else purporting to act on our behalf.
32. Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms of Service are between you and Sloth Rocket Games, LLC. There are no third party beneficiaries.
33. Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms of Service.